Musawa opened a new office in Troyes, France. In addition to their projects in Syria and Lebanon, they will start their new projects in France, which include:
- The empowerment of Syrian refugees in France.
- Psychosocial support for Syrian refugee women in France.
- Gender-sensitive psychosocial support for Syrian refugee children in France.
- Events to introduce Syria and Syrian women.
With the continuation of Musawas' projects in Syria and Lebanon, which include:
- Courses to empower young civil activists in gender concepts and the modern civil state.
- Workshops about women political participation for women in various areas of Idlib.
- Workshops about gender equality and women issues for Syrian refugee women in Lebanon.
- Conferences on women rights, gender equality, women empowerment.
- Empowerment programs for displaced women within Syria, including: literacy, languages, health awareness, legal education, psychosocial support, handcraft.
- Supporting small handicraft projects for displaced women.
- Gender sensitive psychosocial support programs for displaced children.
- Media project, includes:
- Participation in interviews and debates in the traditional press, electronic media and social media.
- Pages on social networking sites.
- Participation in international events to support women's issues, protect Syrian women and build peace in Syria.
Their office in Beirut will continue to supervise the organization's activities in Lebanon.